Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
Why Our Pub is Great
Situated in the lovely village of North Petherton, at the foothills of the Quantocks, The White Willow is an excellent choice for a family meal, a business lunch, or a stop on your way down to the South West. Our menu of British classics is elevated by restaurant-style touches like yuca fries and curate-your-own starter platters, and our chicken is flame roasted to perfection. We also serve a fine selection of well-kept cask ales as well as wines, spirits, soft drinks, and draught products.
We pride ourselves on being pub people serving restaurant food. That’s why every one of our Red Tractor farm-assured chickens is seasoned on site, and roasted until the interior is moist and tender and the skin is perfectly crisp. Our younger guests are welcomed with . Our younger guests can work up an appetite in our children’s play area, then enjoy a varied menu of favourite dishes and rotisserie-inspired takes on junior pub classics. The dessert menu is just as delicious - a delectable mixture of traditional comfort food and refreshingly modern concoctions.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus